Today Best Deals !
Bundle of Three 5.3″ Premium Stylus Pens + 4 Lanyards/Strings + Cleaning Cloth in. CONTENTS - In The Friendly Swede retail packaging: 3 x Premium. Buy Now >>
List Price: $89.99
Sale Price: $89.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Acer G-Series monitors sport a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets them fit nicely in spaces of any size. Outstanding performance, eco-friendliness and smart use of energy complement the sleek design - all while staying well within budget. The Acer G226HQL Bbd showcases a 21.5" Widescreen LCD with impressive 1920 x 1080 resolution. Enjoy widely available 16:9 HD digital content without image distortion on the expansive widescreen LCD. The remarkable 100 Million:1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 5ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports both VGA and DVI inputs offering greater compatibility. The Acer G-Series LCD brings an amazing multimedia experience to your home with a widescreen cinematic view and a unique fighter pilot style.
- The G-Series 21.5" LED is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Rapid 5ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games
- The DVI-D input with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) allows for viewing of digital movies and copy-protected media
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI w/HDCP & 1 X VGA. Dimensions(H x W x D): 12.28 x 20.08 x 1.26 inches (without stand), 14.4 x 20.1 x 6.7 inches(with stand)
- No HDMI Ports. VESA mounts sold separately. Stand: Tiltable (-5° to 15°). Using OSD, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI w/HDCP & 1 X VGA. Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080, Standard Refresh Rate: 60 Hz. Twisted Nematic Film (TN Film) (90°x50°)
- VESA mounts Holes and HDMI Ports not included. Interfaces/Ports: DVI VGA, Standby Power Consumption: 450 mW Off-Mode Power Consumption: 400 mW